vivp has launched the T2 Pro 5G, the company’s latest T2 series smartphone in India, as it had promised. It packs a 6.78-inch FHD+ 120Hz 3D curved AMOLED display, is powered by MediaTek Dimensity 7200 SoC with 8GB of RAM and 8GB of virtual RAM and 3000mm² vapour chamber cooling.
The phone a 64MP rear camera with OIS, and a 2MP secondary camera, comes with ring LED which the company calls Aura light. There is a 16MP front camera. It has an AG glass back and packs a 4600mAh battery with support for 66W fast charging that can charge up to 50% in 22 minutes.
vivo T2 Pro 5G specifications
- 6.78-inch (2400 × 1080 pixels) Full HD AMOLED 20:9 aspect ratio screen with HDR10+, up to 1300 nits brightness, 120Hz refresh rate, 300Hz touch sampling rate
- Up to 2.8GHz Octa Core MediaTek Dimensity 7200 4nm processor with Mali-G610 MC4 GPU
- 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB / 256GB (UFS2.2) storage
- Android 13 with FuntouchOS 13
- Dual SIM (nano + nano)
- 64MP camera with Samsung GW3 sensor, OIS, f/1.79 aperture, 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture, Aura light
- 16MP front camera with f/2.45 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C audio, Bottom-ported speaker
- Dust and Splash resistant (IP52)
- Dimensions:164.10×74.80×7.36mm; Weight:175g
- 5G SA/NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.3,GPS (L1 + L5), USB Type-C
- 4600mAh (typ) / 4500mAh (min) battery with 66W fast charging
Pricing and availability
The vivo T2 Pro 5G comes in New Moon Black and Dune Gold colours and is priced at Rs. 23,999 for the 8GB + 128GB model and the 8GB + 256GB model costs Rs. 24,999. It will be available from Flipkart and vivo.com starting from September 29th at 7PM.
- Flat Rs. 2000 instant discount with ICICI Bank and Axis Bank Credit cards
- Flat Rs. 1000 additional bonus on exchange
- No Cost EMI