Samsung has officially started posting teasers for the Galaxy S23 FE, the company’s next Fan Edition smartphone in the new S23 series in India, after several rumours.
The teaser shows triple rear cameras, and the company says “Epic moments are now closer than ever. Get ready to experience the new epic. Launching soon,” on social its social channels, without revealing the exact launch date of the phone. The image also says “The New Epic” is coming soon.
Even though the teaser doesn’t reveal any details, the phone got certified recently, and also showed up on Google Play Console revealing Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 and Exynos 2200 chipset options, and India is expected to get the Exynos version, just like the Galaxy S21 FE which was launch last year. The company launched the Galaxy S21 FE 888 version in India a few weeks back.
Samsung Galaxy S23 FE rumoured specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) FHD+ Infinity-O Dynamic AMOLED Display, 120Hz refresh rate
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 8 Gen 1 4nm Mobile Platform / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 2200 processor
- 8GB RAM, 128GB/256GB storage
- Android 13 with One UI 5
- Dual SIM
- 50MP rear camera with OIS, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide sensor, f/2.2 aperture, 8MP Telephoto camera with OIS, 3X Optical Zoom
- 10MP front camera
- Water resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 158.0×76.5×8.2mm; Weight: 210g
- USB Type-C audio, Stereo speakers, Dolby Atmos
- In-display fingerprint scanner
- 5G SA/NSA, 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 6 802.11ax (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5.2, GPS + GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 4500mAh (typical) / 4370mAh (minimum) battery with support for 25W wired fast charging, wireless charging, wireless power share
The Samsung Galaxy S23 FE will be sold on Amazon.in, in addition to Samsung India online store and offline store. We should know more details, including the launch date, in the coming days.