Samsung launched the Galaxy A05s 6GB RAM version in India last month, today it has launched the 4GB RAM version of the phone at a cheaper rate.
Samsung Galaxy A05s specifications
- 6.7-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels) FHD+ LCD screen
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 680 Mobile Platform with Adreno 610 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4X RAM (up to 12GB with RAM Plus), 128GB UFS 2.2 storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 13 with OneUI Core, 2 OS upgrade, and 4 years security update
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth and 2MP macro cameras with f/2.4 aperture, LED Flash
- 13MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Side-mounted fingerprint scanner
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 168.0 x 77.8 x 8.8mm; Weight: 194g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- 5000mAh battery with support for 25W fast charging, No charger in-box
Pricing and availability
The Samsung Galaxy A05s 4GB+128 GB variant costs Rs. 13,499 compared to Rs. 14,999 price tag for the 6GB+128GB model. It comes in the same Light Green, Light Violet and Black colour variants.
Both variants will be available across Samsung exclusive and retail stores, Samsung.com and other online portals.
As a special offer, consumers can purchase the device with EMI options with Samsung Finance+, Banks and NBFC’s starting from INR 1150/month. Additionally, consumers can get cashback worth INR 1000 using SBI credit cards.