Redmi 13C, the next budget Redmi smartphone, has been listed on Amazon global site. This reveals a similar design as POCO C65, which was introduced a few days back, but the listing reveals Helio G99 SoC instead of Helio G88 Soc in the POCO C65.
The phone has a 50MP rear camera along with a 2MP depth sensor and a 2MP macro camera along with a 5MP front camera. It has a side-mounted fingerprints scanner and a 5000mAh battery.
The listing mentions that the phone will come with a 16W charger in the box, but 3C certification revealed that the phone will come with 10W charger in China. It also mentions that it runs MIUI 14 based on Android 12.
Redmi 13C rumored specifications
- 6.74-inch (1650 x 720 pixels) HD+ 20.6:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio G99 6nm processor (2x Cortex-A76 @ 2.2GHz 6x Cortex-A55 @ 2GHz) with Arm Mali-G57 MC2
- 4GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB internal storage / 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 256GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 1TB with microSD
- Android 12 with MIUI 14
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 50MP rear primary camera with f/1.8 aperture, 2MP depth sensor and 2MP macro camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 5MP front camera
- Side-mounted fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C Port
- 5000mAh (typical) battery with 10W charging
The Amazon listing reveals 130 Euros (USD 138 / Rs. 11,555 approx.) for the 4GB + 128GB and 150 Euros (USD 160 / Rs. 13,335 approx.) f for the 8GB + 256GB model. The official announcement is expected to happen soon.