Maximizing Your Singlehood
In our society today there is a lot of considerable number of singles, be it separated or those who have never been married. Their numbers continue to increase as years go by. Nearly 30% of the American population is single, either unmarried, divorced or widowed. Many singles consider their plight as a thorn in the flesh rather than a blessing. A good number of single struggle a great deal, some signing up for romance and dating websites, thinking that some how they will able to find a match. They will invest a great deal of searching for Mr or Miss right. It is amazing it is amazing to say that this search is so even even among the Christian believers. Many compromise God standard and marry any man or woman that comes their way because of the intensity of the struggle. Some who feel that age is no longer on their side, can pay any price just to be out of the single cub. .
Friends the first responsibility of maximising your singlehood is to define reality. the last is to say thank you. In between the two, the single person must be ready to face ups and down s of life, before you become the master of the or the best. That summary is profound, and I have found it to be true in maximizing my singlehood I find the issue of maximising singlehood is one of the hardest concept for singles to grasp. Lets make it more personal I find it hardest to accomplish!For help with this, I have turned to the bible for both perspective and assistance. On the front end, I must define the borders and parameters of what I want in life and how to achieve it. Such includes the kind of woman I want, family I want, business and others. At the conclusion, I must say “thank you”. Whatever the reason is single means a lot and there are issues to keep in ind an we can consider them one after the other:
LEARN TO MANAGE YOURSELF:
1. You need to maximize your waiting room of singlehood by knowing who you are and what you do best.
2. Increased opportunities as a result of advert of the “knowledge worker” required that you manage yourself and your decisions of what to do and nt what to do.
3. You need to be able to answer 3 question: What am I strength? How do I perform? What are my value. If you can answer the three questions, then you are capable off taking challenges and responsibilities.
4. You have to decide the kind of person you want to be telling yourself the truth about who you are.
5. When you understand that you cannot manage people you are almost forced to understand what motivate your partner or team member with whom you are in relationship with.
6. Don’t waste time to put in what was left out rather try to draw out what is left in.
7. You must take time and devote some resources to finding out your talent, skills, and also and also using experiences of life of others for you to succeed in life.
8. If you don’t develop the competence in you and learn to manage things, then you will learn to manage things, then you will spend a lot of time and energy struggling to e successful in life.
Don’t join the group of men that live in a fantasy world. Understand that nothing good comes easy but with prayers and persistence you will win all!
10. The moment you stop developing, be it mentally, spiritually, emotionally, or physically, you will notice that you will start declining. You either get better or worse.
BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU WANT
One really great way to know what you want is to speak what you want to other people. We have to have enough self confidence and self love to really work away from things that we don’t want and be bold and brave enough to ask for what we want without any kind of reservation. How honest are you to your spouse? Have you been able to tell him or her what you want especially in that marriage or courtship. Have you been chosen to die in silence and to continuously blame your friends or parents? How difficult are you finding it are you finding it to say what you feel and what is right in your relationship? Probably you want to die before your time because you don’t want to help yourself by been honest to speak what you want. friends we have discovered that one of the ingredients for successful marriage is when we start been honest with our partners and our selves about what we wan, practicing authenticity and truth in relationships. it helps to break the barrier of fear in marriages and it breed trust in relationship.
HIGH ALARM OF BREAK UP
The moment you said yes to the gentleman, lady, you signed a contract with his life that is his character, not just his lo car, reputation affluence and influence. Guy the moment she accepted you or the moment you said yes to her physique, figure you said yes to the talker in her you just succeeded in signing up a contract with the terror herself. Lets begin by knowing what intending couples, singles in courtship sometimes need is not a BREAK-UP BUT A BREAK. We must not undermine the power of reinforcement. Some times the best way to reinforce is to separate oneself. This generation must really come to know and accept that before we go ahead to talk about break up there is need to state somethings clearly:
1. It is very good to have virtues to have values but overtime, I have realised that it is most dangerous to judge your partner’s action using your values as a yardstick.
2. It is important to note that what matters most to you may not be the same with your partner, so you need to create space for your partner. 3. Your orientation matters as well as your partners’
4. What are your expectations? You should know that goodly expectations don’t just happen easily. You should also know that there are challenges before every good expectation. For instance, the moment you decide not to eat chocolates is the time you get more chocolate offers.
The moment you make up your mind to stick to a partner or rather be faithful to one partner is the time you suddenly develop numerous admirers. This is because it’s a fight you must not turn your back on.
REASON WHY BREAK UP IS ON THE INCREASE
Ignorance appears to be the major reason why people fail or malfunction. HOSEA 4: 6 ‘My people perish for lack of knowledge'(paraphrase). When people are unwilling to learn, discover what reality really is and be a solution in themselves, there will certainly be problems. The moment you begin to see yourself as a solution, you would have gone a distance away from ignorance. When you put what you know to work, you will be amazed at the effect of your contribution to the relationship and even to the society at large.
Some of the most popular and common reasons or excuses, people give for a break up are under-listed as follows;
1. “I saw a foul text message on his phone and that left me feeling inadequate. It stole myself worth and values, so I must resorted to break up. “
2. “I met a lady in his house. “
3. “He lied to me.
Wow, you begin to say things like ‘after all the love I showed you, you still had guts to lie to me, I wont take this. Lets break up’. My dear, when a guy lies to me, it makes me weep. I do not weep because he betrayed me or he didn’t act well, I weep because if I had given him that ground of comfort, he wouldn’t have lied to me. By comfort I mean if I had made my life a home where he felt secured and unashamed to mess up, he wouldn’t have lied, rather he would learn to be blunt and sincere irrespective of the ‘act’. If he feels comfortable with me, he can go as far as telling me of the lady he met at the bus stop and exchange numbers with not minding the fact that he described her to be more beautiful than myself. That’s a relationship. The essence of a relationship is to bring out the best in both partners by reason of their commitment, I mean working hard for the relationship to work.