NASIMS Validation Closed, but Portal Still Open
The NASIMS validation officially closed on March 31, 2023, but the Npower NASIMS portal is still open for beneficiaries to validate their accounts. This is important because successful validation is required for the disbursement of monthly stipends.
NPower Payment Issues and Delay
In the event of payment issues or delays, beneficiaries are advised to exercise patience as the payment will soon be credited to their accounts after successful validation using their NIN and BVN details. It is important to note that beneficiaries should also ensure that their bank account details are correct and up-to-date to avoid any further delays in payment.
Register in the Ongoing Registration of Jobless Persons in Nigeria
All Npower beneficiaries are encouraged to register in the ongoing registration of jobless persons in Nigeria to increase their chances of securing employment. The registration exercise is aimed at creating a database of jobless persons in the country to enable the government to provide targeted support and job opportunities.
The Future of Npower Program
The Minister of Humanitarian Affairs Ministry recently talked about the future of the Npower program in a press statement. Beneficiaries are encouraged to watch the video for more information on the future plans of the government for the program.
- Payment Issues: Validation of Account Required If you are experiencing payment issues, but have successfully validated your account using your npower details (NIN, BVN), do not worry. The NASIMS management has assured beneficiaries that their backlog of stipends will soon be credited to their accounts.
- Recruitment: Beware of Fake Websites The NASIMS management has warned the public to ignore the fake Npower gov. Ng website that falsely advertises Npower 2023 recruitment. Beneficiaries should be aware that there is currently no recruitment of Npower volunteers going on.
- Stipend Payment: Commencement Dates The payment of January, February, and March stipends for Npower batch C2 beneficiaries will commence in due time. NASIMS management has also confirmed that the processing of January stipends for Npower beneficiaries will begin very soon.
- Npower Program Continues The Npower program will continue and recruit more Nigerians as the APC is still in power, according to the latest NASIMS news.
- Backlog Stipends: Crediting of Validated Accounts NASIMS management has assured beneficiaries that all validated accounts will be credited with their outstanding stipends, including September, October, and November backlog stipends.
- Stipend Payment: Account Validation Not Guarantee for Immediate Payment NASIMS management has stated that Npower batch C Stream 1 January stipend payment will commence very soon, and successful account validation does not guarantee immediate payment.
- Stipend Payment: Stream 2 Beneficiaries Paid NASIMS management has confirmed that all Npower batch C Stream 2 beneficiaries, except those with invalid account issues, have been paid their December stipends.
- Validation Portal Closure The NASIMS validation portal was disabled on March 31st. but Beneficiaries whose accounts have not been validated can still access the validition portal to validate and receive outstanding payments.
- Payment Procedure: Bank-by-Bank Across the 36 States From now on, all Npower payments will be made bank-by-bank across the 36 states, including the FCT, Abuja, according to NASIMS management.
- Non-Graduates Payment and Validation Exercise Non-graduates will be paid soon, and the ongoing BVN and account validation exercise is strictly for C2 beneficiaries only.
- Place of Primary Assignment (PPA) NASIMS management has warned that beneficiaries absent from their place of primary assignment (PPA) without official permission will be placed on payment hold for 45 days.