Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Our system and processes has been developed to incorporate Total Quality in every aspect of our business from the identification of customer requirements to final satisfaction of these requirements and exceed expectations. This we achieve by:
The implementation of current Good Manufacturing Practice, Good Housekeeping, in line with NAFDAC, WHO and Internati…
Read more about this company
Van Sales Representatives
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 0 – 1 years
- Location Abuja , Nasarawa , Niger
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- Ensure that goods get to customers at a possible short time.
- Participate in the day-to-day selling of products to customers.
- Coordinate with Van Sales Supervisor and Sales Manager on the best professional way to infiltrate market for sales increase.
- Coordinate with Branch Accountant in remitting cash made during sales.
- Must have minimum qualification of SSCE
- 0 to 1 year experience in Sales is required.
- Must be a matured, responsible and well mannered
- Ability to read and write
- Possession of Valid Driver’s Licenses and not learner’s permit.
- Ability to drive a Van and have knowledge of preferred location route.
- Competitive Salary
- Annual leave allowance
- Career development programs.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as attachment document in Microsoft Word only to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.