Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Citygate Consumer Credits (3C) is a product of Citygate Global, a registered money lending company with Head Office in Lagos. The product was designed to take care of personal need of professionals (salary earners) and small scale businesses especially those that lack access to credit facilities from our financial institutions.
We have minimum processing …
Read more about this company
Relationship Manager – Payroll / SME
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Banking  , Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for gaining a deep understanding of the clients’ business objectives and challenges and creating strategic recommendations based off of this understanding.
- You will do so by building a strong relationship with our clients and analyzing our clients’ data. Essentially, you will act as the main point of contact for our clients.
- Dialogue with our clients to understand their business objectives and challenges
- Analyze clients’ data and provide strategic recommendations to clients
- Present value-proposition to sales leads and current customers
- Prospect for new sales leads and close sales
- Build and manage rapport with corporate clients so as to ensure optimum customer acquisition, retention and income generation from sales of all products of the bank.
- Accountable for driving new client acquisition and retention, growing market share
- To identify and develop a target pipeline and aggressively market for new profitable status customers from the identified target sectors.
- Manage key customer relationships through regular contacts and visits by ensuring that effective call program is maintained on all assigned and prospect customers. Etc
- Managing and liaising with existing credit clients.
- Monitoring loan portfolio for prompt repayment.
- Establish and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Booking of quality loans for the Institution and ensuring repayment of same.
- Identify target markets and sales tactics to improve product offerings
Qualification and experience required:
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND
- Minimum of 5 Years cognate experience in Commercial Bank products (PAYDAY,SME,PAYROLL)
- Business Development and Customer Service Skills.
- Relationship Management Skills,
- Leadership Skills, Effective Communication Skills
- Marketing, Selling and Credit Analysis Skills
- Must be computer literate with added advantage in key Microsoft office package (Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proficient in Banking Software will be an edge
Method of Application
Submit your CV to: [email protected]
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.