Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
APM Terminals is an international container terminal operating company headquartered in The Hague, Netherlands. It is one of the world’s largest port and terminal operators as well as providing cargo support and container Inland Services, and is the largest port and terminal operating company in terms of overall geographic scope operating a Global Terminal N…
Read more about this company
Regional Infrastructure Engineer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
We are seeking an experienced Regional Infrastructure Engineer to join our friendly team at our Terminal in Lagos, Nigeria.
As a Regional Infrastructure Engineer, you will play a pivotal role in Implementing change on the environment, without unplanned service interruption and also ensuring optimum health and operation of systems and environments for our terminals in the Africa & Europe region.
Key Responsibilities –
Additionally, to the duties above you will be responsible for –
- Resolving incidents within agreed SLA’s
- Ensuring full compliance to cyber security configurations and standards
- Providing 7×24 robust, secure, and cost-efficient infrastructure services
- Keeping up to date with new technologies and how this enables new industrial technologies.
We’re looking for –
- In-depth knowledge and expertise on industry standard compute and network technologies and standards
- Solid experience in designing and implementing secure compute and network solutions.
- Willing to travel sporadically.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills – essential for collaborating with diverse teams.
- Good command of English
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.