Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
ofi – We are a global leader in food & beverage ingredients. Pioneers at heart, we operate at the forefront of consumer trends to provide food & beverage manufacturers with products and ingredients that will delight their consumers. Making a positive impact on people and planet is all part of the delight. With a deep-rooted presence in the countries where ou…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Nigeria
- Job Field Manufacturing
Overview of the Position
- This role involves coordinating the processing activities of cashew processing manual unit.
- Coordinate the processing activities of the cashew plant.
- Ensure timely implementation and tracking of daily, weekly, and monthly efficiency reports.
- Compile, analyze and report data on progress of the processing units.
- Coordinate with different stake holders in units like the QCs, EHS and labor contractors to train and retrain workers in the factory.
- Responsible for the value generation report of the materials process in the units
- Support the processing units to achieve improved environmental practices, including effective waste management, good manufacturing practices and good housekeeping etc.
Requirements and Skills
- A Graduate of Management Science or Science related courses.
- Good Interpersonal Relationship
- Excellent communication skills
- Knowledge of cashew processing especially in peeling and grading areas
- Effective Time management
- Team Management
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.