Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Primrose Specialist Hospital is a premium, high-standard health facility in a modern and quiet environment for excellent ambiance. It boasts of modern state-of-the-art equipment including a fully equipped operating theatre, an in-house laboratory and a physiotherapy gym. We offer 24 hours service.
Read more about this company
Medical Laboratory Technician
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collect urine, blood or other samples for experimentation and analysis.
- Prepare standard volumetric solutions or reagents to be combined with specimens.
- Manage and operate laboratory equipment.
- Test and study blood, urine, and other body fluids.
- Evaluate test results and prepare reports for physicians.
- Maintain laboratory quality assurance and safety standards.
- Cross-match blood for transfusion.
- OND or HND in relevant courses
- 1 – 3 years of Experience in the same role is important.
- Good judgment and decision-making skills.
- Good listening and communication skills.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Time management and organizational skills.
- Accuracy and precision.
- Good attention to detail.
- Ability to work calmly under pressure.
- Knowledge of clinical laboratory procedures and laboratory equipment.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.