Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
At Zercom systems, we offer the highest levels of experience, professionalism and integrity as well as certified expertise in virtually all computing systems and products to solve the most challenging needs.
We work closely with our clients to understand the nature of their business challenges and ultimate business objectives and offer best possible solutio…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Location Lagos
- City Victoria Island
- Job Field Media / Advertising / Branding
- As an Instructional Designer, you will design and develop storyboards, scripts and interactive eLearning courses.
- Work with key clients, partners and resource persons to facilitate the development, implementation and evaluation of assigned learning programmes and knowledge management projects.
- Develop e-learning content/instructional material using appropriate e-learning authoring tools, such as Articulate products, and audio and video editing software.
- Develop training materials comprised of screen captures, process descriptions, references to related policies, interactive tutorials, training manuals, and packaging of training modules and assessments.
- Ensure quality and accuracy of e-learning/online courses.
- Provide administrative support to meetings and conferences.
- Support development, implementation and testing of functionality for Learning Management Systems (LMS).
- Provide technical expertise to improve learning workflows and internal processes.
As an Instructional Designer, you will have:
- Experience in designing e-learning content.
- Experience working with Adobe Captivate, Articulate or similar tools.
- Strong networking skills, and ability to collaborate effectively with diverse groups.
- Knowledge of Moodle learning management system.
- Fluency in English.
- Experience in modern experience design formats and content delivery to an adult audience (desirable).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.