Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Pavilion Technology provides end-to-end vertical technology and security infrastructure solutions, as well as smart data platforms for businesses. Business Solutions Secured Services Integrated Security Consultancy & training Maintenance Service Cyber Security Check-ups
Read more about this company
Head, Security Technology Services
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- To oversee and co-ordinate the execution of key projects and initiatives in line with project and business objectives.
- Develop work programs and plans for the Technology services / functional areas in line with the overall strategic direction and ensure common understanding of role, responsibilities, and ensure common understanding of role, responsibilities, and implications by all direct reports.
- Ensure projects are secured and delivered on time and within the financial requirements and margins as specified in collaboration with the Finance department.
- Deliver projects to completion on the time and on budget; and to the satisfaction of all parties: customers’ expectations are to be exceeded wherever and whenever possible.
- Provide broad guidelines for the development or operational policies, procedures and actively guide the implementation and institutionalization of same.
- Drive the articulation and implementation of sound project acceptance and management procedures to ensure all projects are handled and delivered effectively to the desired quality.
- Manage the delivery of projects within agreed budget requirements with the target to maximize profit through cost reductions and better buying of subcontractors’ services.
- Coordinate the entire team to effectively manage different technology tasks through proper planning, time management and up to date project management procedures.
- Responsible for the development and management of all Technology bids, tender and proposals.
- Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings
- Build strong relationships with subcontractors, in particular preferred suppliers.
- Liaise with the Procurement Department to design guidelines and framework for sourcing manufacturers, vendors and supplier that provides best price for quality products and equipment, monitor compliance to procurement guidelines.
- Ensure products and equipment supplied meet agreed specification and quality.
- Ensure good inventory management to ensure timely reorder and requisition of equipment/ materials.
- Manage the Technology service department through training, on the job development including ensuring that they work in line with company’s business code and conducts.
- Lead a team of Technology / Project Managers delivering projects across a portfolio of contracts.
- Provide overall leadership and support to direct reports.
- Execute other assignments / tasks given.
- Monitor disbursement and use of equipment to ensure prudent and optimal use, thereby minimizing wastages and misuse.
- Foster and manage relationships with the company’s strategic and key clients.
- Develop and implement a structured approach to key account management and client servicing to further improve the business approach to relationship management.
- Be customer focused within all areas of operational activities, ensure that effective relationships are maintained with key client contracts and the site teams/ managers to identify and win Technology/ Project opportunities.
Qualifications & Experience
- First Degree in Electrical Engineering or other Technology based Engineering field. Having a Tech. Certification or Project Management certification will an added advantaged.
- Minimum of ten (10) years post-graduate work experience, six (6) years of which must be in a management position.
- Applicant must have a vast knowledge in the installation of electrical, security technology and communication gadgets/systems.
- Applicant must have a clear knowledge in the maintenance / repair of electrical, security technology and communication systems tbe able to supervise and lead technicians, control room operators, and other team members.
- Hands-on exposure to telecommunication engineering and/or computer engineering including proven experience to have worked in theTechnology department of a security company.
- Must have an excellent communication skill, both oral and written.
- Advanced PC skills using word, Excel and PowerPoint software.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter, CV and Credentials to: [email protected] using the Job Title and the Location (e.g. Head, Security Technology Services- Victoria Island) as the subject of the email.
- Do not apply if you lack provenwork experience in security technology.
- Do not apply if you have no idea or lack knolwedge in the installation, maintenance and repair of electrical, security and communication gadgets / systems.
- Do not send scanned copies of your CV or Application letters. All CVs must be typed and sent as a Microsoft document or in PDF format.
- Applications without a specific job title and specific location will not be considered.
- Only applicants living on the Island or mainland axis very close to the Island should apply for this position.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.