Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
AMA-ZUMA GROUP is on the mandate to restructure the oil and gas arm of the business and to take full advantage of all available opportunities in the downstream sector. The company was founded on the basis of integrity and commitment to excellence.
Read more about this company
Head of Internal Control
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 8 – 10 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- To plan, organize and carry out the internal controls function including the preparation of an audit manual and audit plan
- Conducting risk assessment of all departments
- Provides recommendations for improving the organisation’s operations.
- Evaluate compliance with existing policies and procedures.
- Identifying and proposing modifications as needed
- Identify areas of strengths and weaknesses and engage in continuous education and staff development re best practices
- Review the responses to internal and external audit management letter queries to ensure that recommendations are implemented and ensure that all action items are resolved
- Evaluate information security and associated risk exposures
- Evaluate regulatory compliance program
- Evaluate the organisation’s readiness in case of business interruption
- Provides support to the company’s anti-fraud programs.
- All other duties as reasonably request.
- Candidates should possess Bachelor Degree, HND, Master Degree
- Must have 8-10 years work experience
- Must have a proven work experinces with same role.
- Must be able to bring in new ideas.
- Telecoms experince is an added advantage.
- Must not be more than the age of 40- 45.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.