Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
We are a fast paced business management solutions firm with an array of value offerings to Corporate organisations. We work in all major sectors of the economy engaging highly trained and sector-experienced Consultants. Willers Solutions Limited is an indigenous firm with cutting edge value proposition geared towards value maximisation.
Our focus is on cr…
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 – 5 years
- Location Not specified
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
- Salary Range ₦200,000 – ₦300,000/month
- Oversee and manage the company’s group accounting department
- Monitor and oversee all vendor payables and customer receivables
- Process all company’s transactions and post all financial transactions on accounting software
- Issue invoices, vouchers, receipts, etc.
- Compute and manage all monthly/yearly compliance requirements such as VAT, WHT, Pension, ITF, NSITF, PAYE, etc.
- Compute company payroll and ensure company is compliant will all tax, state, and local legislations Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements
- Present periodic finance and accounting reports to management
- Responsible for the maintenance of proper books of accounts- Assets, Inventory, General Ledgers, Working Capital, etc.
- Monitor and track company’s loan book
- Create and manage Accounting Department Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), Policies, and Procedures
- Track and analyze specialty reports and make appropriate recommendations that will positively impact the company
- Manage customs and importation process with the assistance of the Accounts Officer
- Perform some supply chain and procurement duties
- Perform other duties as assigned by Management
- Must have a BSc in Accounting, Finance, or Economics
- The ideal candidate is a self-starter, hard-worker, and good communicator who is willing to learn quickly and take initiative.
- Good team leadership and decision-making skills is required
- Possession of ICAN, ACCA, ACA, or CFA a plus
- Qualified candidates should forward CVs to [email protected] using the position as subject of the mail
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.