Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
A diplomatic mission is a group of people from one state or an international inter-governmental organisation (such as the United Nations) present in another state to represent the sending state/organisation officially in the receiving state. In practice, a diplomatic mission usually denotes the resident mission, namely the office of a country’s diplomatic re…
Read more about this company
Electrical Maintenance Worker
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND , Secondary School (SSCE)
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
Working in the Facility Management section of the Consulate, the Electrical Maintenance Worker carries out scheduled and unscheduled electrical preventive maintenance and repair work to all mission buildings and facilities including residential owned and leased properties.
Qualifications and Evaluations
- EXPERIENCE: A minimum of three (3) years of experience in the repair and maintenance of electrical systems, equipment and components experience as an electrical apprentice or installer is required.
The following Knowledge is required.
- Maintenance and repair of power and lighting circuits associated with switchboards and control gear in single-phase and polyphase systems.
- Minor component replacement and repairs of motors, generators, controls, and recording instruments.
- Electrical testing procedures in circuitry and control devices to monitor, diagnose faults, determine continuity, insulation resistance, impedance and capacity levels, all in accordance with US and host country regulations.
- Reading and working from engineering drawings, specifications, electrical schematics, control circuits and material list.
- Completion of secondary school is required.
- This may be tested. Please specify your level of proficiency in the language listed.
- LANGUAGE: Limited knowledge in speaking/reading/writing of English is required.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
The following skills and abilities are required.
- Communication and interpersonal skills to answer queries from end-users.
- Ability to work as part of a team, work under pressure and a tight schedule.
- A flexible approach to work shifts and answer emergency calls at all hours.
- Must have a clear valid Nigerian driver’s license.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.