Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited began operations in Nigeria during the early 1960’s and has since operated in all sedimentary basins in Nigeria.
These include; The Chad Basin including Lake Chad, The Sokoto Basin, Benue Trough, Anambra Basins and all Delta regions from The Cross River in the East to The Lagos Lagoon in the West, and from Opokushi in …
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 years
- Location Akwa Ibom
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
United Geophysical (Nigeria) Limited is seeking to engage an experienced medical Doctor for our operations in Nigeria.
- A degree in medince.
- A current medical license
- Previous clinical experience beyond the required residency
- Board certification in a relevant specialization preferred
- Maintain regularly updated patient medical records that document all evaluations, medications, treatments, allergies, test results and other records
- Evaluate a patient’s symptoms and determine the most appropriate course of treatment to address them
- Prescribe medications in compliance with state and federal statutes and inform patients of all possible risks, complications and interference with other medications they may be taking
- Supervise and evaluate Medical Assistants to ensure full compliance with regulations and make sure that the current care program is as effective as possible
- Consult patients on topics such as proper nutrition, fitness and hygiene to assist them in making informed decisions and taking good care of their health
- A detail-oriented and compassionate approach with patients and staff
- Strong leadership and organization skills
- A well-developed ability to solve problems on their feet
- A high degree of physical stamina and dexterity needed to perform various treatments and accurately administer medications
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.