Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , Others
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Art / Crafts / Languages  , Education / Teaching  , ICT / Computer  , Science
- ENGLISH LANG. & PHONICS
- A University graduate (Education qualification will be an added advantage)
- A minimum five (5) years relevant post NYSC qualification experience in a reputable school
- Capable of handling virtual classes
Planning for and effectively using 21 teaching methods to ensure academic achievements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan, supervise and evaluate teaching methods to ensure target academic achievements are met
- Teach, keeps appropriate teaching records
- Set objectives for students to meet, and develop a plan of action in helping students to achieve excellent results in all internal and external examinations
- Apply 21st century system of education in teaching, learning and evaluation.
- Develop a system of blend mix of Nigerian and British Curriculum (For English Language)
- Integrate and develop students’ entrepreneurial Skills
- Organization and preparation of students for academic competitions.
- Minimum of 28 years of age
OPEN TO APPLICANTS RESIDING AROUND THE FOLLOWING LOCATION ONLY –
Gbagada, Amuwo-Odofin, Apapa, Surulere, Okota, Ejigbo, Isolo, Oshodi, Satellite town, Navy Town, Iba Town, and environs
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.