Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Peridot Forte Solutions Consulting was birthed out of the passion to assist and help organization to create a structure and frame work for their businesses thereby achieving high rate of organizational performance and profit.
Read more about this company
Business Development Officer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development
To provide professional foreign exchange services and expertise to our corporate and individual clients by offering foreign exchange solutions. Responsible for client retention, monitoring market information, and applying sales skills to develop and grow our client base, in a profitable manner.
- Identify sales leads among new and existing customers and maintain client relationships.
- Executes foreign currency transactions for clients. Establishes local exchange rates for retail
- customers based on market fluctuations; Advises international clients on foreign markets and fluctuations.
- Engage in the buying and selling of foreign exchange from/to CBN (weekly Bid), Banks (Autonomous), and end-users or any other source.
- Building and maintaining customer relationships.
- Risk management: Identify and analyze risks and put contingencies in place.
- Ensure safety precautionary measures are observed when moving foreign exchange either in time of purchase or sale.
- Purchase and sales of FX daily, Confirmation of payment both USD and Naira transfer.
- Daily reconciliation of bank balances with Accounts department both naira and dollars.
- Ensure compliance in the dealings of the purchase and sale of foreign exchange.
- Acquire new customers on a daily basis and maintain relationships with the old customers.
- Ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Maintain and updates customers database.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Keeping abreast of the foreign exchange market trends.
- First degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or related field.
- 2- 3 years of relevant work experience.
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Foreign Exchange Market knowledge.
- Strong prioritization and organizational skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.