Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
We empower our customers to fully optimise day-to-day operational tasks by providing best-in-class business and technology solutions, embrace innovation, reduce risk and further control costs. We design, implement and manage IT systems to enable organisations that rely on IT to grow and flourish. We provide services to manage our customers’ entire IT infrast…
Read more about this company
Azure Presales Architect
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 4 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Engineering / Technical
- As a Presales Architect, you will be responsible for recommending Azure Cloud Solution designs and architectures for various initiatives using COTS, MOTS and custom developed applications hosted using IaaS, PaaS and SaaS hosting models.
- A key focus of this role will entail providing pre-sales and adoption experience support to both the Core Sales and Customer Success Organizations.
- A bachelor’s degree in science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics is preferable
- Minimum of 4+ years overall IT industry experience
- Minimum of 3+ years in a Cloud Consultant role using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience in architecting and designing technical solutions for Microsoft-centric solutions based on industry standards using Azure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS capabilities.
- Experience with any of the following: O365, Azure, Azure Stack Hub/HCI, Azure AD
- Experience with claims-based authentication (SAML/OAuth/OIDC), MFA, and RBAC
- Knowledge of cloud security controls including tenant isolation, encryption at rest, encryption in transit, key management, vulnerability assessments, application firewalls, SIEM, etc.
- Experience building and supporting mission critical technology components with DR capabilities.
- Experience with multi-tier system and service design and development for large enterprises
- Extensive, real-world experience designing technology components for enterprise solutions and defining solution architectures and reference architectures with a focus on cloud technologies.
- Experience supporting DevOps Pipeline
- Familiarity with Cloud Automation using Azure PowerShell, CLI and ARM Templates
- Conduct Customer Facing Workshops and Sessions to drive demand for Microsoft Azure Advanced Workloads.
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements.
- Ensure adherence of specifications to architectural standards/principles, global product-specific guidelines, usability design standards, etc.
- Proactively provide guidance on Azure Sizing and Costing regimes to Sales Team.
- Identify, communicate, and mitigate Risks, Assumptions, Issues and Decisions throughout Sales/Presales lifecycle.
- Azure Solutions Architect
- TOGAF Certification
- ITIL Foundation
Method of Application
CVs can be sent to [email protected] using the Job role of interest as the email subject. Application deadline:
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.