Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
WAVE is focused on leveling the playing field for young Africans to access economic opportunity. By turning motivated young talent into reliable human capital for local businesses, WAVE inspires positive change in employer attitudes, creating a fairer, more inclusive, and more productive labour market. Learn more at www.waveacademies.org
Read more about this company
Assistant to Creative Director, Fashion
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification OND
- Location Lagos
- City Surulere
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Salary Range ₦50,000 – ₦100,000/month
- We are a growing fashion brand of 7 years and counting with an evident track of tremendous growth, the company poses as one which gives its employees an avenue to grow career wise.
- an African street wear fashion brand aiming at changing the regular look of an African streetwear from its conventional style to a more modern style infused with the African art and culture.
- Manage the website daily (update products, manage orders and understudy problems on the website and proffer possible solutions)
- Manage the production team as well as outstanding productions
- Manage the company calendar
- Direct Contribution to sales/ revenue growth
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.