Never pay for any CBT, test or assessment as part of any recruitment process. When in doubt, contact us
Secom Limited was established as a financial services company. It began as a financial service company with steadfast commitment to exceptional customer service, and overtime, has grown into a leading professional Company in Nigerian. Secom is a diverse and innovative company able to handle large scale transactions and also manage such operations seamlessly….
Read more about this company
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 3 – 7 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial
- Salary Range ₦100,000 – ₦150,000/month
Administration Officer will be a strategic thought-partner and will lead and develop an internal team to support the following areas: business planning and budgeting, administration. The Administration Officer will play a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team in strategic decision making and operations. He will be responsible for overseeing the administrative and financial functions towards driving best practices within the organization to maximize efficiency and growth.
- Analyze and present financial reports in an accurate and timely manner; clearly communicate monthly and annual financial statements.
- Coordinates and lead the annual audit process, liaise with external auditors.
- Oversee and lead annual budgeting and planning process in conjunction with the C.O.O; administer and review all financial plans and budgets; monitor progress and changes and keep senior leadership team abreast of the organization’s financial status.
Manage organizational cash flow and forecasting.
- Implement a robust contracts management and financial management/ reporting system; ensure that the contract billing and collection schedule is adhered to and that financial data and cash flow are steady and support operational requirements.
- Update and implement all necessary business policies and accounting practices; improve the finance department’s overall policy and procedure manual.
- Effectively communicate and present the critical financial matters to management.
- Work closely and transparently with all external partners including third-party vendors and consultants.
- Oversee administrative functions as well as facilities to ensure efficient and consistent operations as the organization scales.
- Responsible for all matters related to the operations and administration of the organisation.
- Ensure registration requirements are kept current at all times and files statutory returns and renewals.
- Manage all company infrastructure and oversee its procurement process
Qualifications & Skills
- Knowledge of local accounting practices and procedures
- The ideal candidate has experience of final responsibility for the quality and content of all financial data, reporting and audit coordination.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- A multi-tasker with the ability to wear many hats in a fast-paced environment
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of the organization.
Method of Application
Build your CV for free. Download in different templates.