Get all the details about the KASU Post-UTME/DE Form 2023, including cut-off marks and requirements. Find out how to apply for admission to Kaduna State University for the 2023/204 academic session.
KASU Post-UTME/DE Form 2023: Cut-off marks, Requirements, and Application Guide
If you aspire to be a student at Kaduna State University (KASU) and wish to study any of the available courses in the upcoming school session, then you’re in the right place. The management of KASU has commenced the sale of Post-UTME and Direct Entry (DE) forms for admission into various programs for the 2021/2022 academic session. In this article, we’ll walk you through the essential information, including the cost of the form, admission requirements, and how to apply.
KASU Post-UTME/DE Form: Cut-off Marks and Eligibility
Kaduna State University (KASU) invites candidates who applied for admission into the university through UTME and DE (no examination for DE candidates) to register for POST-UTME screening and examination through the University’s PUTME Screening Portal at https://applicant.safapply.com/kasu. Here are the key details you need to know:
- Eligibility: All candidates who scored an aggregate of 150 and above in the UTME examination are eligible to register for ...-UTME screening and examination.
To be considered for admission into KASU, prospective candidates must meet the following requirements:
- O’ Level Results: Candidates must have a minimum of five (5) relevant passes at Credit level in the Senior Secondary School Certificate Examination (SSCE) conducted by recognized Examination Bodies. These passes should not be obtained in more than two (2) sittings, and they must include a Credit pass in both English and Mathematics.
- UTME Score: Candidates must have sat for the UTME Examinations, chosen KASU as their first choice, and scored an aggregate of 150 or higher in the relevant subjects.
Follow these steps to successfully complete your registration for KASU Post-UTME/DE:
Step 1: Visit the Official Application Portal
Visit the official application portal of Kaduna State University at https://applicant.safapply.com/kasu from your computer or mobile phone.
Step 2: Creating an Account
i. Enter your JAMB registration number to check your eligibility status by clicking the “Check Eligibility” button.
ii. After viewing the result of the previous step, click the “More Information” button.
iii. From the pop-up display, click the “Apply” button.
iv. Create a new account if you’re applying for the first time, or log into your existing account. You can also register using your Google Mail Account.
Note: All eligible candidates MUST upload their O’ Level Results on JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) at an approved JAMB CBT Centre before consideration for admission.
Step 3: Payment
Verify and validate the information you provided and proceed to make the payment. Eligible candidates are required to pay the sum of ₦2,000.00 (excluding bank charges) for the screening and aptitude test through the payment options provided on the application portal.
Step 4: Uploads
i. Provide details of your O’ level result, not in more than two (2) sittings if available.
ii. DE applicants should provide details of A-level results.
iii. You will be required to upload copies of the above results and, preferably, the certificates if available. All other credentials, including the birth certificate, indigenization certificate, primary school certificate, and UTME exam result, should also be uploaded.
iv. Additionally, you will need to upload your passport photograph and signature.
Step 5: Application Submission
i. Make a declaration by selecting the “agree” option to confirm that all information provided is valid and that any false information renders your application null for admission consideration.
ii. Preview your application and click the “submit” button.
- The date, time, and venue for ...-UTME examination will be emailed to the address provided during the application process within 24 hours of successful registration.
- Be at the examination venue one hour before the commencement of the examination.
- Bring along the printed application (Application slip and Post-UTME notification slip), JAMB registration slip, and any other valid means of identification (NIN card, voter’s card, driver’s license, international passport).
- Electronic gadgets, including calculators, are not allowed into the examination premises.
- Complaints for failure to attend the examination as scheduled will not be entertained.
For any inquiries or complaints, please send an email to: [email protected] and [email protected] or SMS 07080942014.
Ensure that you follow these steps meticulously to successfully apply for the KASU Post-UTME/DE and secure your chance to study at Kaduna State University.