While we mourn his passing, we are grateful for the full life he lived and the legacy of hard work, entrepreneurship, excellence, tenacity, courage, faith, style, discipline, along with his commitment to God, to Church, to family, community, philanthropy and Nigeria, which he has left for us, to emulate.
We are comforted in our loss by the remarkable outpouring of love and sympathy, all your kind words and the effusive expressions of warmth.
Books of condolence will be open from 11 am on Monday, May 22, 2023, at his homes in Lagos and ljebu Ode, and at the following offices:
- FCMB Group Headquarters, 44 Marina, Lagos.
- Primrose Tower, 17A Tinubu Street, Lagos.
- Founders Place, 2 Sanusi Fafunwa Street, Victoria Island, Lagos.
- First City Plaza, 252 Herbert Macaulay Way, Central Business District, Abuja.
- 10 Bankole Oki Street, Ikoyi, Lagos.
We will announce details of the Celebration of his Life in due course.
Please do keep us in your prayers, and we ask God to grant him eternal rest.
Bolaji & Jide Balogun, for the family.