Boult Audio has launched the Mirage Bluetooth calling watch. This follows the release of the Boult Craft a few months ago. It is a circular-dial smartwatch with a metallic frame, a functional crown, and is available with metallic straps in two different colors.
The smartwatch has a 1.39-inch HD TFT display with a resolution of 360 x 360 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features that include heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, BP tracking, sleep monitoring, and female menstrual tracking. The Mirage also includes 120+ sports modes, smart notification support, and is water-resistant to IP67 ratings.
Boult Mirage Specifications
- 1.39″ AMOLED (360 × 360 pixels) TFT LCD screen; 500 Nits of brightness
- 300+ cloud-based watch faces
- Zinc Alloy frame and stainless steel strap
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- Rotating crown and 2 push buttons
- 120+ Sports modes
- Compatible with Apple Health and Google Fit
- Complete Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2, Blood Pressure, menstrual cycle and Heart rate, Stress tracking, breathe training mode
- Other features: Mini Games, Smart Notifications, AI Assistant support, Sedentary reminders, drink water reminders, Weather Details, Find Phone, and more
- IP67 Water-Resistant and DustProof
- Up to 7 days battery life
Pricing and availability
The Boult Mirage smartwatch is offered in Amber Blue, Inox Steel, and Coal Black colors. It can be purchased from the company’s website at an introductory price of Rs. 1,599 or for Rs. 1,799 on Flipkart.
Regarding the launch, Varun Gupta, Co-Founder, of Boult Audio said,
As technology continues to advance, consumers are looking for smartwatches that not only provide cutting-edge features but also complement their personal style. The BOULT Mirage Smartwatch is designed to meet these needs, delivering a fashionable and functional wearable that enriches your daily life.