Boult Audio has launched the Craft Bluetooth calling watch. This comes after the launch of Boult Sterling Pro, which was announced earlier this month. It is a square-dial smartwatch housed in a lightweight polycarbonate frame, has a knurled design on the sides, and offers multiple color strap options.
The smartwatch has a 1.83-inch always-on HD display with a resolution of 240 x 284 pixels. It has an in-built microphone and speaker, it supports Bluetooth calling, voice assistants, and other features.
The smartwatch also offers wellness features that include heart rate monitoring, SpO2 tracking, sleep monitoring, and blood pressure tracking. The Boult Craft also includes 100+ sports modes, smart notification support, and is water-resistant to IP68 standards.
Boult Craft Specifications
- 1.83″ HD (240 ×284 pixels) TFT LCD screen; 500 Nits of brightness
- 150+ cloud-based watch faces, Multiple UI themes
- Bluetooth 5.3
- Inbuilt Mic and Speaker
- 100+ Sports modes
- Complete Health monitoring: Sleep, SpO2, Blood Pressure, and Heart rate tracking
- Smart Notifications, AI Assistant support, Sedentary reminders, drink water reminders, Weather Details, Find Phone, and more
- Weighs just 36.5g
- IP68 Water-Resistant and Dust Proof
- Up to 7 days of battery life
Pricing and availability
The Boult Craft smartwatch comes in Cobalt Blue, Grape Purple, Smokey White, and Tarmac Black colors. It is now available from the company’s website and Flipkart at an introductory price of Rs. 1,199.