boAt has launched Ultima Vogue, a new smartwatch with Bluetooth calling. This comes after the boAt Wave Genesis, which was released a few days ago. It features a curved square dial design with an option for silicon, leather, and metallic straps.
The Ultima Vogue boasts a 1.96-inch large always-on AMOLED screen with support for DIY customizable watch faces. It has Bluetooth calling support that features an in-built mic, a Dial Pad and supports saving up to 20 contacts.
The smartwatch offers various health monitoring support that tracks heart rate, SpO2, menstrual cycle, stress, and sleep and offers 100+ sports modes. It has an IP67 rating and offers up to 7 days of battery life.
boAt Ultima Vogue Specifications
- 1.96″ HD (410 x 502 pixels) always-on AMOLED screen, 600 nits brightness
- 100+ cloud-based customizable watch faces
- Functional crown
- Bluetooth Calling Support
- Quick Dial Pad, save up to 20 contacts in the watch
- 100+ sports mode
- AI Voice Assistant support
- Compatible with Google Fit and Apple Health
- IP67 Water and Dust Resistance
- Health Monitoring: Heart rate, SpO2, Menstrual cycle, Stress and Daily activity tracking
- Other Features: Sedentary Alerts, Camera control, Music Control, Weather, Alarm, Countdown, Stopwatch, DND, Find My Phone
- 240mAh battery, up to 7 days of battery life
Pricing and Availability
The boAt Ultima Vogue smartwatch comes in Metal Black, Brown Leather, Jet Black, Beige, and Deep Blue colors. The leather and silicone strap variants are priced at Rs. 2999, while the metallic strap variant costs Rs. 3299. It is already available for purchase from Amazon.in and boAt website.